2017 – now: Co-founder and COO ,NGUYEN KHOI GREEN JSC.
· Designing and implementing company strategy, plan and operations
· Assisting CEO in fundraising ventures
· Oversees daily operations of the company and the work of executives
· Leading marketing, sales, finance operations and participates on research and development.
· Participates in expansion activities
1. Challenging Prize in 2019 Proof of Concept Competition awarded by World Bank, Ministry of Science and Technology, Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and the United Kingdom’s Department for International Development and Vietnam Climate Innovation Center, Jun 2019.
2. Principal investigator, “Recyclic organic agriculture model (the simulation of natural cyclic chain) with aim at climate change adaptation and mitigation” granted by World Bank, July 2019 – June 2020.
3. Science Commercialisation Partnerships scheme under Aus4Innovation granted by AusAid and Innovation Exchange, Aug 2019
4. Pioneering Sustainable Agriculture, Blue Swallow 2019 organized by Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA), UNDP and CSIP, Oct 2019
5. Entrepreneurial Award, Vietnam Alumni Awards 2021 granted by British Council
March 2020 - now International Fellow in Leaders in Innovation Fellowships
2016 - 2018
Master's Program in Environmental Engineering Officer
VIETNAM JAPAN UNIVERSITY, VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, HANOI
· Participated the research activities on environmental sciences and technologies
· Provided administrative management on academic activities and student affairs.
· Secured 02 research projects in environmental engineering
2011 - 2013 CDM Project Assistant cum Admin; PERENIA CARBON PTY LTD HANOI OFFICE
· Participated on consultation activities of The Clean Development Mechanism projects
· Secured 12 The Clean Development Mechanism projects
2010 Jan – Jun Auditor Interns NORFOLK AND NORWICH UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, NORWICH, THE UK
· Assessed of waste recycling system at the main restaurant at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital